AllBright Digital Terms & Conditions
1. What is AllBright Digital?
AllBright Digital (“Digital”) is an online platform aimed at arming women with the tools to achieve their goals and build confidence. It does this by allowing users to apply for a digital subscription (a “Subscription”, to which there are “Subscribers”) for a fee (the “Subscription Fee”) which provides Subscribers access to different online tools and content.
2. What’s in these terms?
- These terms govern the relationship between (i) us (as defined below) and (ii) users of the Digital platform (which includes our websitehttps://www.allbrightcollective.com and AllBright Connect applications) , (together “our site”).
3. Who we are and how to contact us
- https://www.allbrightcollective.com is a site operated by THE ALLBRIGHT GROUP LIMITED (“we, us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10154770 and have our registered office at 10 Orange Street, Haymarket, London WC2H 7DQ
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. By using our site you accept these terms
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
5. There are other terms that may apply to you
- our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy; and
6. We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on [Monday 4th May 2020]
7. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
8. We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site or business and operational reasons. We may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of our site.
- We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
10. You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us via email or telephone.
11. How you may use material on our site
- Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
12. Do not rely on information on this site
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date
13. We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. User-generated content is not approved by us
- Our site may include content, information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We are not responsible for the information, materials or content uploaded by other users of our site. We may not be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise, or be alleged to arise, from the publication of information, materials or content by other users of our site, or the reliance on any such information, materials or content.
- We do not undertake to monitor the submission or publication of information, materials or content
- If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by email.
15. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business user:
- we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- in particular we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
16. How we may use your personal information
17. Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload any content to our site, including, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
18. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the right to use that content:
- within our site, for the purposes of building and continuing to develop Digital;
- for educational purposes;
- for marketing and advertising purposes; and
- for any other purpose required to further Digital.
19. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site or the messenger by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site of the Digital, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or AllBright Digital. You must not attack our site the Messenger via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
20. Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page (www.allbrightcollective.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- You must not frame our site or the Connect on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site or the Connect other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site or on the Messenger other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
- At any time, you may apply to Subscribe to Digital.
- A Subscriber is given access to Digital and the membership benefits, in line with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- The Subscription is non-transferable.
- A Subscription will last a minimum of 12 months following payment of the Subscription Fee.
- Subscribers agree and are bound by this policy and all other policies which relate to Digital.
22. Becoming a subscriber
- To become a Subscriber, you must fill in the online form (the “Application Form”) at digital.allbrightcollective.com
- If you choose to become a Subscriber, your Subscription will begin on the date we send you an email confirming your membership and, unless otherwise agreed, will continue for an initial free trial period of 14 days or as otherwise specified during which period you may choose to cancel your Subscription (the “Free Trial”)at any time by notifying us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will charge the Subscription Fee for your next billing cycle to your chosen payment method at the end of the Free Trial and your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the Free Trial.
- We reserve the right to reject an application from becoming a Subscriber for any reason whatsoever.
23. Payment and subscription fees
- This clause is subject to any promotion which may be in place from time to time.
- • Digital is provided to Subscribers in consideration for the Subscription Fee.
- At the end of any Free Trial, the Subscriber must pay the Subscription Fee which will be either:
- a monthly fee of £15 for a rolling 12-month period, or local currency equivalents (the “Monthly Fee”); or
- an an annual fee of £100 for a rolling 12-month period, or local currency equivalents (the “Yearly Fee”).
- Please note that no Application Form will be considered unless and until valid payment details are provided.
- Applicants shall only become Subscribers once full payment of the first Monthly Fee or the whole Yearly Fee has been made to us.
- Any omission from, or inaccuracy in, the particulars relating to, or the description of, any candidate in the Application Form may render the candidate’s application void.
- The Subscription will automatically renew on the same basis as the previous Subscription; being on the Monthly Fee or Yearly Fee basis. A Subscriber can change to the Monthly Fee or Yearly Fee for the renewed Subscription in the month prior to the commencement of the new Subscription by writing to us at email@example.com
24. The monthly fee
- The Monthly Fee may be increased or reduced at any time and at our sole discretion. We will write to you should there be any change to the Monthly Fee.
- The Monthly Fee is due on the monthly anniversary of the date on which the Subscription was approved. Payment is then due immediately and will be taken from the elected payment method as stated in the Application Form. We reserve the right to change the date on which the Monthly Fee is taken and shall give notice upon such a date change. Where this occurs you agree that certain Monthly Fees may be taken as pro rata payments to accord with the new payment date.
25. The yearly fee
- The Yearly Fee may be increased or reduced at any time and at our sole discretion. We will write to you should there be any change to the Monthly Fee.
- A new Subscriber, may pay the Yearly Fee.
- We may, at our discretion, offer any other Subscribers who have already begun their Subscription and have begun to pay their Monthly Fees the option of paying the Yearly Fee on a pro rata basis.
- The Yearly Fee is due immediately upon successful Subscription and will be taken in one payment via card payment online.
26. Cancelling your subscription
- This clause is subject to any promotion which may be in place from time to time.
- An applicant may withdraw their application at any time prior to it being accepted.
- Following the commencement of the Subscription and for the duration of the Free Trial, the Subscriber may withdraw their application without incurring any cost.
- Following the expiry of the Free Trial, Subscribers commit to a minimum 12 month Subscription.
- For the avoidance of doubt, at the end of the Free Trial:
- for the Monthly Fee, all commitments to pay each of the 12 Monthly Fees until expiry of the Subscription must be upheld; or
- for the Yearly Fee, no amount of this fee shall be returned to you.
- To cancel or withdraw a Subscription, a Subscriber must write to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the steps to do it in their Digital account online.
- The Subscription will cease at the end of the applicable twelve month term.
- Should a user wish to re-subscribe following the cancellation of a Subscription, that party must follow the procedure outlined at clause 21 Whilst we intent to hold and maintain any Progress or any content created, posted or shared, we cannot guarantee that it shall be available upon resubscription and do not warrant any that either the Progress nor content shall be available, either for other Subscribers or for that Subscriber.
- At our sole discretion, from time to time, we may offer a promotion to waive or reduce fees, as well as allow Subscribers to enjoy a period in which payment is not required.
- We reserve the right to remove content which does not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- We reserve the right to expel any Subscriber where there has been non-compliance with our Acceptable Use Policy, or where you have breached any other of our policies, including our Data Protection Policy or AllBright Club Rules.
- We shall issue notice that a Subscriber has been expelled one day before the Subscription will cease, and the expulsion is at our sole discretion. The Subscription will terminate on at 12 noon on the day following the date of that notice.
- Where expulsion has occurred, no amount of the:
- Monthly Fees which have been paid for that month shall be refunded, and any remaining amounts due until the 12 month anniversary of the Subscription will continue to be owed by and must be paid by you; or
- Yearly Fee shall be refunded.
29. Courses and content
- AllBright Academy courses are intended to be for the benefit of Subscribers. Any content made accessible by the Subscription must not be sent, circulated or otherwise disclosed to any other party whatsoever and the Subscriber warrants to keep any content or information made available on the course confidential, subject to where reasonably required, for example to discuss the content or course with other Subscribers.
- Subject to clause 16, at all times any intellectual property is owed by us, even where a Subscriber has made Progress on any content, and we grant to Subscribers a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited licence to use the contents and courses for the period of which the Subscription lasts. In no way do we assign, licence or otherwise grant any permission for Subscribers, applications or otherwise to use our intellectual property, content or courses.
30. Our trade marks are registered
- THE ALLBRIGHT GROUP LIMITED (with trade mark number 016004053) is an EU registered work mark owned by THE ALLBRIGHT GROUP LIMITED (the “Trade Mark”). You are not permitted to use the Trade Mark without our written approval.
- We shall pursue any individual for any unauthorised use of the Trade Mark or any of our intellectual property.
31. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?