As we move into a period with new safety measures in place, we want to inform you of the steps we are taking to make The AllBright a safe space for all. Now that medical professionals have identified the most common cause of spreading the virus, we are rededicating our time more efficiently and cleaning the touch points that are most commonly used; we will be conducting daily deep cleaning and surface treatments on an hourly basis with EPA-registered disinfectant, and leaving this on surfaces for at least one minute. These procedures will be carried out in all areas throughout the club and spaces will be reconfigured to facilitate physical distancing.
As a club we are adhering strictly to LA City guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of our members and team. In line with these guidelines, please find below the measures we are taking to make your time at the club as safe and comfortable as possible:
– The club will be open on Tuesday to Friday from 11am – 8pm
– We have installed clear protective screens at the reception desk
– Upon arrival we ask that you use the hand sanitizer which is stationed at the reception desk
– The club will undergo daily hospital-grade deep cleaning and hourly surface cleaning treatments, using EPA-registered – disinfectant that will be left on surfaces for a minimum of one minute, and strict monitoring of the spaces to ensure cleanliness. Cleaning procedures are approved by a third party vendor
– There will be hand sanitizer readily available in all areas of the club
– The Restaurant and Café seating will be reduced to 60% capacity to allow for tables to be placed 6ft apart in accordance with physical distancing measures; we will not offer seating at the Bar.
– We ask that when possible, you reserve your tables in advance by contacting the Reservations Team
– With reduced capacity, hours and physical distancing requirements, we are prioritizing space for our members; guests will temporarily be limited to two guests at a time per member, if you would like to have more than two guests please contact the reception team prior to your arrival
– We will reduce the use of physical menus and replace these with QR codes; the QR codes can be activated via your smartphone camera. All menus will be sanitized in prior to each use.
– When parking your vehicle using the valet service the valet attendants will wear gloves, masks and use a steering wheel cover; the attendants will sanitize anything they come into contact with
– If you are feeling unwell or have been around someone who has been feeling unwell, we ask that you please postpone your visit to the club until you are better
– When you visit the club please be sure to wear your mask as you enter the club and in all communal spaces; masks can be removed once you are at your table and you feel comfortable to do so. If you forget your mask we will have these available for you at the reception desk
– The reception team may ask if you are experiencing any symptoms and your temperature will be taken
– Please be mindful of your proximity to other members not in your party and maintain a 6ft distance
– Please register your guests in advance, providing their name, email and cell, as we will be implementing contact tracing to ensure the safety of all members and guests
– Parties five guests and over must be from the same household
– During this time we ask that no groups over ten dine at the club unless from the same household.
The AllBright Team
– Our team will be adhering to the 6ft physical distancing rule
– We will be logging when team members come into the club to help facilitate contact tracing
– All team members will be wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
– If any of the team are feeling unwell they are required to stay home; any team members in the club will be symptom and temperature checked
– The teams schedules have been organized to maximize physical distancing