GROW YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH FLEXIBLE WORKING
March 18 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am GMT
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 – WE WILL BE MOVING THIS TO A DIGITAL FORMAT AND WILL UPDATE ACCORDINGLY
The Naysayers say…
- Flexible working negatively impacts the bottom line
- Flexible working reduces productivity and eats into management time
- Flexible working creates a disengaged workforce
This morning will dispel all these myths as leading experts who have successfully implemented flexible working openly debate the elephants in the room and share their success stories so that you leave inspired to act.
- Catherine Murphy, One Firm Talent Pool Lead PwC
- Jo Geraghty, Founder and Managing Director of the Culture Consultancy and co-author of ‘Building a Culture of Innovation’ which was shortlisted for the CMI Management Book of the year award
- Annie Auerbach, Co-Founder of Starling and Author of FLEX: The Modern Woman’s Handbook, a revolutionary guide to living and working on your own terms
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.