- This event has passed.
MANAGING MENOPAUSE IN THE WORKPLACE
February 15 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Katie Day has spent the last 30 years empowering women to be the best they can be. She is one of the UK’s leading voices on menopause, a member of the British Menopause Society and works with many FTSE 250 companies on their gender diversity, women’s leadership and development, and all things ‘midlife’.
At this event, Katie will cover:
- How menopause can the most potent, powerful and positive time of life
- The ‘business case’
- How organisations can maximise this amazing pool of talent and expertise
- How women can support themselves
- How to ‘normalise’ the conversation at work
- How to ‘meet’ your employer mid-way
- How to explore your best self and live your life with purpose and passion