THE SECRETS OF AN OUTSTANDING INVESTOR PITCH
April 9 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£50
Raising investment for growth is something many high-growth potential entrepreneurial businesses consider as they move out of the launch phase of their business and prepare to scale. But it can feel like a daunting challenge, particularly if you’ve never raised finance before.
How do you speak the language of investors and make sure your offer and pitch is as strong as it can be, so you can attract the right investors and secure the funding you need fast, without giving up control or giving away too much of your business?
These are the big questions you may be asking yourself as you consider what your next steps will be.
This interactive and intimate workshop will provide high growth potential female-led entrepreneurial businesses with the answers to all these questions, and more…
- The 13 key elements of a great Investor Offer
- Tips and advice on strengthening your Pitch Deck
- Expert feedback on your investment potential
- The opportunity to share your pitch and get peer and expert feedback
- Networking with other dynamic female entrepreneurs
Julia Elliott Brown, the UK’s leading equity fundraising coach working exclusively with women entrepreneurs, will be leading the event to give you the expert view on how to make your pitch to investors as strong as possible.
Who is this event for?
This exclusive event has been developed for dynamic women entrepreneurs that are serious about taking their business to the next level, and is best suited for those companies that are looking for growth finance in the 3-12 months.
Key workshop learnings:
- The one thing investors are REALLY looking for
- How a compelling Vision can hook investors in from the get-go
- Why it’s a problem if you’re not solving a problem!
- Why there is no business in the world that has ‘no competitors’
- What ‘Traction’ really means and how do you prove it?
- The ingredients of a top-drawer entrepreneurial Team
- The dos and don’ts of Financial Forecasts
- Just how much investment should you raise?
- How to make sure you hit the sweet spot on your Valuation
- The secrets of how to build a winning Pitch Deck